Our comparison of payday loans presents the offer of loan companies available in March 2019. A momentary is a cash loan granted for a period of up to 60 days (2 months), which can be used for any purpose and is repaid once. In most loan companies, timely repayment of a payday entitles you to apply for higher amounts of subsequent loans.
Non-bank loans are characterized by many features that banks do not offer, e.g.
- free first loan (in the promotion of some lenders) – you give up the same amount as you borrowed at no extra charge – provided repayment on time
- minimal paperwork and fast payout
- loan online, without having to visit the branch
- for borrowers with an account in banks: cash payment in just a few minutes
- loyalty programs that help you earn by recommending services to your friends
- loans from the age of 21 to 70 can be used for loans
For each offer, we provide detailed parameters of the loan offered, among others: loan amount, loan period, whether a permanent source of income is required (contract of employment), whether the loan is granted to pensioners or whether a positive creditworthiness is necessary or whether the company checks the debtors’ register, whether the client may have bailiff’s activities.
Taking a break in a loan company you need to be aware that if you do not repay the loan on time, the payday costs will increase many times. Even a loan advertised as “free” is such a repayment on time. Therefore, before taking cash from a company that is not a bank, you should consider and apply for an repayable amount without excessive risk.
Summary of payday offers
- the list includes the notes of March 2019
- the minimum amount of payday 200 PLN, the maximum amount of the payment of 8,000 PLN
- minimum period of 1 day, maximum period of 60 days (2 months)
- minimum APRC 0%, maximum APRC 1974%